EIB Climate Survey
European Investment Bank Climate Survey 2021-2022 explores people’s views on climate change in a rapidly changing world. The results from this release focus on citizens’ views surrounding the impacts of the green transition on their lives.
- 56% of Europeans believe climate policies are a source of economic growth
- 56% believe policies to tackle climate change will create more jobs than they eliminate
- 61% of Europeans think climate policies will improve their quality of life
- 25% fear they could lose their job because it will become incompatible with the need to mitigate climate change — this figure increases to 44% among people aged 20-29
- 66% feel that climate change will still be a serious issue by 2050 Explore the results from this release of the Climate Survey here.